CodeGuppy wouldn't be possible without the code and resources created and freely shared by the open source community. The following libraries and assets are used by CodeGuppy:
- p5.js SceneManager
- abcjs with acoustic grand piano soundfont
- Ace code editor
Note: p5.play has been slightly enhanced (made compatible with p5.js 0.7.2 and added sprite.scaleSmooth property). You can find the modified version here.
Note: Some blog articles or article sections were generated using ChatGPT. If you find any incorrect or inapropriate information please feel free to contact us.
Code Playground Graphics
Music and Sound Effects
- Digital Audio by Kenney Vleugels
- UI SFX Set by Kenney Vleugels
- Voiceover Pack #1 by Kenney Vleugel
- Forest Ambience by TinyWorlds
- The field of dreams by pauliuw
- Awake! by cynicmusic
- Carnival Rides by Ecrivain
- 8Bit Title Screen by Joth
- Medieval: The old tower inn by RandomMind
- Fun Background by Nia Mi
- 8-bit retro game background music by GraalEpic
- Rainbow by DontMind8
- Summer Adventure background music by DontMind8
- Background Track 4 by Ed Desmond
- Background Track 1 by Ed Desmond
Note: Please let us know if we have omitted anyone from the credits section, and we will be happy to correct it.